Functioneers are users who hold the
functioneer user group. There are currently 120 Functioneers on Wikifunctions.
Functioneers are users who have the ability to approve and deactive both implementations and test cases connected to functions. This means they decide what functions are safe to use, and which ones to deny.
Usuarios pueden solicitar el funcionador a Wikifunctions:Requests for user groups#Functioneer.
- The user is a trusted member of the community, with a history of working with functions, implementations and test cases.
- The user has shown a satisfactory understanding of how Wikifunctions works, especially regarding functions, implementations, test cases and related concepts.
Administrators may grant Functioneer to any user who meets the requirements 48 hours after the request is posted at Wikifunctions:Requests for user groups#Functioneer and there has been no objection. The group may be granted immediately to users who are former Functioneers where the reason for removal was uncontroversial or due to inactivity.
Removal of functioneer
The Functioneer user group will be removed from any user which meets one of the following:
- Any functioneer that does not use the Functioneer toolset within a year will have the group removed due to inactivity.
- The Functioneer group will be removed from a user if community consensus is reached at Wikifunctions:Administrators' noticeboard or Wikifunctions:Project chat following a discussion.
El grupo de usuarios
functioneer les da a los usuarios la capacidad técnica de:
- Connect a Test Case to its Function —
- Connect an Implementation to its Function so it can be run —
- Disconnect a Test Case from its Function —
- Disconnect an Implementation from its Function so it cannot be run —
- Edit Function that has a connected Implementation —
- Edit Implementation that is connected to a Function —
- Edit Test Case that is connected to a Function —
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled —
Temporarily during the early release of Wikifunctions, they do not yet have:
- Create new Type Objects —