Interface administrators are users who hold the
interface-admin user group. There are currently 7 interface administrators on Wikifunctions.
Current interface administrators
How to request
Users may apply for interface adminship at Wikifunctions:Requests for user groups#Interface administrator.
There are currently no local requirements for interface administrator on WikiFunctions, therefore the requirements listed on Meta-Wiki are in place at the moment, these include:
- Create a new discussion section requesting the user group at Wikifunctions:Requests for user groups#Interface administrator.
- Allow 1 week for discussion.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA).
Once a request is closed as successful, a request should be posted at Steward requests/Permissions#Interface administrator access. A steward will then assign the permission, if the granted group is temporary, the permission will be automatically removed without notice after the term expires. If this group term needs to be extended, start a new discussion in advance of expiration.
interface-admin user group gives users the technical ability to:
- Edit other users' CSS files
- Edit other users' JSON files
- Edit sitewide CSS
- Edit sitewide JSON
- Edit the user interface
- Enable two-factor authentication