Bureaucrats are users who hold the
bureaucrat user group. There are currently 0 bureaucrats on Wikifunctions.
Bureaucrats (also known as crats') are experienced and trusted users who are able to assign and remove advanced user groups including Administrators, Translation administrators, Interface administrators, and bots.
No user found.
How to request
Users may apply for Bureaucratship at Wikifunctions:Requests for user groups#Bureaucrat.
There are currently no local requirements for bureaucrat on WikiFunctions, therefore the requirements listed on Meta-Wiki are in place at the moment. For Permanent Bureaucrat, these include:
- Allow at least 1 week for discussion at Wikifunctions:Requests for user groups#Bureaucrat.
- There must be at least 15 votes.
- The candidate must obtain at least 80% support.
- Any opposition requires a full discussion.
Once a request is closed as successful, a request should be posted at Steward requests/Permissions#Bureaucrat access. A steward will then assign the permission.
- See also: Special:ListGroupRights#bureaucrat
bureaucrat user group gives users the technical ability to:
- Enable two-factor authentication
- Not be affected by rate limits
- Override the spoofing checks
- Add user groups
- Remove user groups